April update: Temporary closure: we believe our duty of care is to look after the health of our team, our clients and the loved ones we go home to. We can be contacted via email, our social media pages and via our online store – for product sales.
March update: We are taking additional measures at this time to combat transmission of the COVID-19 as well as colds and flu.
- Our team thoroughly cleans each area throughout the salon between appointments;
- Hand-sanitizer is available for your use, if so desired;
- Ongoing and continuous cleaning of all entryways, exits and doorknobs is carried out throughout the day;
- Our stylists are also minimising unnecessary contact with clients (ie, hugging, kissing and shaking hands);
- We will be using disposable cups as opposed to coffee mugs;
- We have removed all magazines and books from our salons;
- Our staff have been asked to remain at home should they experience any symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 infection;
- Similarly, we would ask that if you are experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms that you reschedule your appointment.
We also take the opportunity to remind you that the Federal Government has announced that anyone arriving in Australia from overseas will be forced to self-isolate for 14 days.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Yots Hair team