MAY UPDATE: Due to the continued reduction of Covid-19 cases in SA. We have made the decision to re-open our 3 salons on the 27th April.
APRIL UPDATE: Temporary closure: we believe our duty of care is to look after the health of our team, our clients and the loved ones we go home to. We can be contacted via email, our social media pages and via our online store – for product sales.
We are taking additional measures at this time to combat transmission of the COVID-19 as well as colds and flu.
- We will be temperature testing and conducting a health check on our team and clients on arrival.
- Hand-sanitizer is available for your use;
- Our team thoroughly cleans each area throughout the salon between appointments;
- As we are minimising the number of people in our salons, please do not bring friends / family members to your appointment;
- Ongoing and continuous cleaning of all entryways, exits and doorknobs is carried out throughout the day;
- Our stylists are also minimising unnecessary contact with clients (ie, hugging, kissing and shaking hands);
- We will not be serving any refreshments at this time, so please BYO;
- We have removed all magazines and books from our salons;
- Our staff have been asked to remain at home should they experience any symptoms that may indicate COVID-19 infection;
- Similarly, we would ask that if you are experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms that you reschedule your appointment.
We also take the opportunity to remind you that the Federal Government has announced that anyone arriving in Australia from overseas will be forced to self-isolate for 14 days.
Stay safe and healthy,
The Yots Hair team