You’ve set the date, found the venue and finally locked down the perfect dress and shoes – now all thats left are the finishing touches. Wedding hair is an integral part of a brides look and achieving picture perfect hair is a must. That’s where we step in – our expert team of stylists are well-versed in wedding styling and are happy to bend over backwards to accommodate brides. Our Creative Team have shared their top tips for brides, to take the stress out of wedding hair planning.
- Make sure that you book your appointments well in advance! Saturday is the busiest day of the week for stylists and appointments always fill up quickly.
- Our Creative Team recommend discussing your wedding-hair regimen with your stylist at least four months in advance of the wedding. It may take that long to achieve the colour result that you’re dreaming of for the big day, or to repair pre-existing damage and restore lustre and shine to your locks.
- Talk to your stylist about your hair type and suitable professional at-home treatments to use in-between visits, to keep your hair in top shape.
- Our Creative Team suggest booking at least two trial appointments with your stylist to perfect your style. These appointments should be one to two months before the wedding. Scheduling trials on the day of your rehearsal dinner or hens night is a great way to get the most out of your trial hair, and to test the longevity of your chosen style.
- Make sure to bring several photographs of your dream hair to your trial appointment, to avoid miscommunication with your stylist. Pinterest is the perfect place to gather inspiration; we also keep an in-salon style collective for brides to view.
- Remember to keep realistic – your hair type or condition may mean that certain styles cannot be achieved.
- Bring any veils or hair accessories to your appointment, as your stylist will have to adjust their technique to incorporate them.
The Small Details
- Given that our speciality is beautiful and high-quality hairdressing, the Yots Creative Team focus on solely on the styling aspect of wedding beauty. By making your hair our number one priority, we are able to ensure that your style is absolutely perfect.
- We are happy to accommodate your wedding party and other attending family members, to create picture-perfect styles all round! And remember, wedding styling isn’t just for the ladies – we love seeing the groom pre-wedding, for pre-wedding haircuts, advice and styling.
- Keep in touch after the wedding! It means a lot to us to hear feedback from brides and see photographs.
For more information on our wedding styling in Adelaide, click here.