- A beginner looking for a start in the industry?
- A young stylist who needs a kick start?
- A motivated senior stylist ready to take their career to the next level?
Great career opportunities come once in a lifetime.
At Yots Hair, we are always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our creative team. If you’re passionate about hairdressing and aspire to become one of the best, we have the job for you.
- To apply for a position at Yots Hair, please click here to fill out our application form
- We are always interested in receiving inquiries from talented and motivated stylists with experience in the hairdressing industry
- Grow as a stylist in a positive, supportive environment, with lovely clients and an upbeat team
- If you would like to join our team, send an application to email@example.com. A proven track record in the industry and references are essential.
- Our philosophy is to nurture talented individuals wishing to make a career out of hairdressing
- At Yots, we provide apprentices with extensive in-salon training, honing their skills to foster excellent stylists
- Working on the floor as a Yots Hair apprentice requires a proven work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment and a dedication to the comfort of clients
- Apprentices must be able to maintain our high levels of client service, salon hygiene and personal presentation
- Experience in the hairdressing industry is not essential, but beneficial
- We have a rare opportunity available for a Salon Coordinator to join the team at our busy Hyde Park salon.
- You will be the first point of contact with our clients over the phone and when they walk into the salon, responsible for managing the day-to-day of our busy stylists, dealing with reps and suppliers and ensuring the salon runs smoothly.
- Your key responsibilities will be:
- •Coordinate the salon in a warm and friendly manner
•Warmly greeting clients
•Deliver great customer service
•Handle inbound calls with speed & efficiency
•Handling sale transactions
•Booking, rebooking and confirming appointments
•Develop an understanding of our services and products
•Educating clients on our services.
•Answering questions about services and products
•Provide support and assistance as required by stylists
•Manage a large team
•Maintain tidy reception area
•Update clients records
- We are committed to providing exceptional service, so a great attitude and interpersonal skills are key.
- Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org